The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Reset?
Question 
I suggest that the staff take a poll (on the forums) on whether or not the nether, end and nether, or all dimensions should be reset. As a fairly new player, i'm loving this server but it seems like everything is taken up. I couldn't find a spot that wasn't close to someone's house, or had already been explored. Every mineshaft I found was already explored, and I finally found a clear space to put my house, only to realize it's right next to two other buildings. As of the nether, the same thing. Every inch of it was explored and there wasn't anything left for me to discover. All the nether fortresses had either turned into grinders or was already explored. The end wasn't as bad, but every end city is already discovered so there isn't much point. I suggest that the nether and end be reset every month or 2. I would understand if the overworld not be reset, because a lot of people have made some amazing creations, and it would suck for them to be reset. I just don't see the point in exploring the nether or end anymore. I hope you consider this, Thank you.  

PS: I created a poll of my own, if you wanna check it out go here: https://strawpoll.com/d99rrxs

Big Grin Shy Big Grin Shy Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Server Reset? - by NoahBakesCookies - 06-28-2017, 12:43 AM
RE: Server Reset? - by Arayvek - 06-28-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: Server Reset? - by Star - 06-28-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: Server Reset? - by DrBot - 06-28-2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Server Reset? - by TheNamesGames - 06-28-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Server Reset? - by BaconitusLostHisAccount - 07-03-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: Server Reset? - by kirinelf - 07-03-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Server Reset? - by Arrei - 07-05-2017, 09:58 AM