The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voting Question
Lately the third voting site has been a little weird. other than once trying to give me a smol virus, the schedule of the voting is seriosly messed up.

I have been assuming for the last 2 months that the third voting site can be used 2 times a day and resets every 12 hours. Half a week back, i noticed that the case has changed. I have carefully calculated my voting sessions and schedules so that i can arrange 110 votes a month. If any information is needed from my calculations, i can post pics. 

Now to the problem. one evening, i opened up the third voting site to check if it was time yet, and it said that i'tll take 15 mins till i can vote again. i waited that 15 mins, and once i tried it, it said: vote again in 11 hours and 56 minutes. and it did not register the vote. otherwise i would have 19 votes at my count now, you can see it on the website. this happaned 3 times a row, and messed up my timing. now i can vote every morning once on every site. I asked a few fellow voters if they had the same problem, but they said that their's are working just fine. Has this happaned in the past, or is it on my side? this could also have something to do with the "intruder" on the first voting side (The Tab freezed and tried to multiply itself, indicating an "intruder" to get "in".) I'll try to solve the problem myself, but if anyone has the same problem or the website staff has anything to say about this any help would be much appreciated. can't let those sweet voting bonus'es to slip away from my fingers  Confused

*edit* ive now read some information from the voting plugin and forum posts, and it wouldve appear that glitches like these happen fairly often. About the "intruder", thought, thats a whole different story...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Messages In This Thread
Voting Question - by TheNamesGames - 09-05-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: Voting Question - by TEO - 01-10-2018, 12:12 AM
RE: Voting Question - by TEO - 01-14-2018, 10:13 AM
RE: Voting Question - by TEO - 01-16-2018, 10:48 AM
RE: Voting Question - by TEO - 02-07-2018, 12:35 AM