The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): both

Minecraft name: blulev

Reason for your ban: I literally dont even know. I accused a mod of mod abuse by threatening me unfairly in the chat when I didnt even say anything (they read the logs ask uber and star) and i told uber to get on discord to talk about it. a bunch of mods hopped on and read the chat and at the end said lets just drop this whole thing. i said the reason im here is because mod DERP threatening me unfairly and i asked star will you admit that mod was in the wrong, NOT if this whole thing could be dropped, thats not why i was here. and shes like you know what your banned. wtf? she was clearly in the wrong. i wasnt in that discord whether or not to get banned. i was there to call out DERP abusing powers. but, star didnt want to admit it and banned me. like what the fuck?

Who banned you: star i think couple mods were in discord

Why should you be unbanned: they literally read the logs in front of my ears. they all couldnt come to a conclusion on why i was being harassed. i just want to play mc and have fun and not be threatened by abusive mods. i literally bought the 30$ vip package TODAY, and i get banned. what is this literal mod abuse? were you guys just waiting for me to buy vip so i can be banned the same day?

Why do you want to come back: caused i payed money and decided to go all in on my base and play mc with my friends. i didnt break one rule and the mods know it. the reason they put for my ban: "the ban hammer has spoken".  please I want frost himself to look at this. idk how to show he sees it. 

Messages In This Thread
ban appeal - by blulev - 07-27-2018, 12:52 PM
RE: ban appeal - by blulev - 07-27-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: ban appeal - by frost - 07-28-2018, 11:33 AM
RE: ban appeal - by blulev - 07-28-2018, 11:11 PM