• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove or Modify the recently added Anti-Xray plugin
Agree 100 %. After being a fair hard working miner for almost 2 months and trying to climb the baltop, and given the fact that beacon mining with haste II is one of the best way to do so in vanilla mc, ruining such a good way of earning money won't do any good for anyone that beacon mines at all. It throws bunch of fake ores in your face and beacon mining will now take 2 times as much as it used to ... first you'd have to mine out a tunnel and then backtrack all the way to see what actual ores are there ... which is just ... not good (lets keep it at that). Also i think its fair to mention I've been on the server for more than 6 months now, and never before have i felt the need to register to the forums nor complain about anything major, but this ... uuuh it just pisses me off, and im not the only one.

Also not to mention there are (as far as I'm aware) better anti-xray plugins that mask the hidden ores as stone instead of masking NON-hidden stone you mine as all sorts of ores and messing with hard working ppl, not to mention if this is the orebfuscator it also causes quite a bit of lag to top it all off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove or Modify the recently added Anti-Xray plugin - by TheGreatCatsby - 12-28-2018, 02:07 AM