• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal -xDankMeme
I would also like to mention the actions of the previous day, at the arena. You were using the spectating warp to get around the no fly restriction, to fly over people and then land on top of them to kill them. After being asked by players multiple times to stop, as there is no flying in the arena and that's no fair, you continued to do it and I had to ban you from the warp. Even after my banning you from the warp, I saw you trying to warp there multiple times. You also did not show respect for the other people who had asked you to stop, saying I was the only one who had authority since I owned the warp.
Even though it was a pvp arena, there were rules agreed on in the outset of the pvp and you were being extremely disrespectful by both breaking those rules, and the general rules of the area of no flying.
Continuing to try and warp despite being banned and unable to warp was also disrespectful, as you didn't respect my decision. Even though it was physically impossible for you to enter it, because I have claimflags, you were still trying.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by xDankMeme - 06-12-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by Ender_Muncher - 06-13-2019, 06:56 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by illogicalsong - 06-13-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by xDankMeme - 06-13-2019, 07:55 PM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by thatguy3339 - 06-14-2019, 07:41 AM