• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal for FauxParadox
(06-22-2019, 04:53 AM)fauxparadox Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: I didnt use xray, i only use optifine and a shader pack. this shader pack is "SUES renewed 1.0" This shaders pack DOES NOT give me an advantage over other players. While yes, it does make torches in your offhand emit light, I fail to see how that is significant enough to be ban worthy, nor is it mentioned in the rules. In regards to my mining patern, all I can say is I mine randonly and got lucky? I just kinda go around and mine wherever. I do acknowledge that it could very easily look like I was X-raying, but I mine like this and sometimes I get lucky. I personally find it much more entertaining than other methods. As for evidence to prove it was indeed random, the last time i was on the server, last Wednesday the 19th, I mined for about 3 hours straight. For a while I didnt find much of anything, eventually stumbled upon a good amount of diamond, and then hit a second one that wasnt too far away. All I can really say here is that I got lucky here.

That doesn't line up with how much you mined.  You found four veins of diamonds within 1min12sec in a manner indicative of x-ray mining.  I even asked a fellow [Admin] to double-check with fresh eyes, just in case, and they came to the same conclusion with the screenshots here.  Based upon the evidence and this appeal, we cannot unban you in good faith.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal for FauxParadox - by fauxparadox - 06-22-2019, 04:53 AM
RE: Ban appeal for FauxParadox - by Grimm_Wolfe - 06-23-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: Ban appeal for FauxParadox - by fauxparadox - 06-23-2019, 08:33 AM