The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KudlesKraft/TheSaladMaker Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: KudlesKraft (now TheSaladMaker)

Reason for your ban: "apply if you want to be here" (idk what that means tbh)

Who banned you: Rayvenz (like 1.5 years ago)

Why should you be unbanned: Well, it has been ~1.5 years and i am a completely new being. I used to be extremely immature and toxic, but now I am not. I used to always play on this server and I believe that i made the community just a tad bit better by my shops and help for players. the reason i was banned-- apply if u want to be here-- im guessing means i was trying to get banned? im not sure but if that was the case i am trully sorry for it. since it was 2 years ago im not fully sure what I did but as i said before im sorry for it. I have become staff on other servers proving that I am not mature. 

Why do you want to come back: i used to always play on this server with my friends and siblings. I always enjoyed playing on the server and this server has basically become pure nostalgia for me. I played on the server for about 2 years then rayvenz banned me and dmed me in disc-- not ig-- and said i was a pure troll and she will always deny my banned appeals. well, tbh idk if it was in disc or she told my sister that (captaimperial). I am sorry for beinjg an immature toxic child but now I am completely different and would love to be unbanned.

Thank You.

Quote:Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere; and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere you find yourself

Messages In This Thread
KudlesKraft/TheSaladMaker Ban Appeal - by KudlesKraft - 06-30-2019, 03:41 AM