• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
(08-18-2019, 09:23 AM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: 1Block2, could you tell us your native language? I believe it'd be easier to explain it in your language.

i am dutch but it wil be the same.
spelling is just not my thing

i have tryed to corect the spelling hope you understand the situation bether.

reason 1 why i think i did not do it : i asked the owner of the shop if i could buy and sell stuff here. that was oke so i was gona do that and so i bought stuff and sold other stuff.

reason 2 the large amount of emeralds selling to the shop was migt not my best idea after she just got some stolen money (i heared that she had her money taken away by somone who sold enderdragon heads to her that the guy bought form other shops) back but i tought she was oke with me selling alot o emeralds to her becose i was doing it before wen she did not had the money. She could have asked me to stop and then i would stop selling emmeralds. And after i sold my emeralds to her. somone sead that it was rude what i did . (somone sead that it was not nice of meh to imeadiatly after she got the money that i sold all my emmeralds to her) thats why i asked her if somethink was wrong but got no response so i tought it was oke. if she had talked back i would have giving back the money if she gave back the emeralds.

and just so you guys know we r talking about 20k or so worth o emeralds becose after i sold alot the chest got full and i could not sell anymore she stil had like 15k if i remeber corectly 

and i think if you make somone able to sell stuff at youre shop you should be reddy to get masive amounts of stuff sold to you and if you dont want stuff to be sold to you then you should not add the sell option (or you place items in the chest so somone can not sell alot of stuff becose chest wil be full). but i stil understand that doing it after she just got some money is a bit harsh/rude of me.

and a question what is that blue duud with a leaf on its head Huh

another question wat is the real reason for my ban was it becose of the selling emeralds and buying other stuffs or was it becose selling the alot o emeralds at the shop after she just got some money. or was it a total divrent reason. becose if i know what the real problem was i dont have to explain anny extra for somethink that is not wrong in the 1st place. it wil just make it a bit easyer. just trying to make things richt agan :p

my spelling problem is mostly comon around the s/z d/b and v/f just get confused about witch one to juse olso the s/c wil somethimes switch around Tongue

[Image: cc833075603a2f3df08b3bb2cb332fb2c13098d2.jpg]
1block2/CHOCOMEL

Messages In This Thread
ban appeal - by 1block2 - 08-17-2019, 01:50 PM
RE: ban appeal - by MissCovale - 08-17-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: ban appeal - by 1block2 - 08-17-2019, 07:10 PM
RE: ban appeal - by Ender_Muncher - 08-18-2019, 09:23 AM
RE: ban appeal - by 1block2 - 08-18-2019, 11:21 PM
RE: ban appeal - by illogicalsong - 08-19-2019, 06:46 AM
RE: ban appeal - by 1block2 - 08-19-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: ban appeal - by Ender_Muncher - 08-20-2019, 02:47 AM