• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grief Ban Appeal
1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

a.) no, you cannot do this. this would breaking the rules, plus it isn't very nice to do so.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

a.) no, you cannot. even if they are banned, you never know if they will be coming back. this is also breaking the rules.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

a.) no, you cannot. you'd be breaking the rules! if it looks abandoned or is, you never know. this is still, breaking the rules on the server.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

a.) you should replace the block and probably tell a staff member. if you cannot replace it, again tell a staff member.

5) What have you learned from this experience?

a.) I've learned that griefing is not right to you. you shouldn't take from others because they've worked hard to get the things that they have and/or built. if this would of happened to me, I wouldn't be happy about it.

I am sorry for what has happened. if it was me, I am very sorry. I didn't know anything about Minecraft at the time, so there may be a good 50/50 chance. I didn't know about rules and things like that. ive learned over time and understand. but this isn't a excuse. thank you for replying to my ban appeal and I cant wait to come back if I can.

-Koopiren

Messages In This Thread
Grief Ban Appeal - by Koopiren - 08-21-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Grief Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 08-22-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: Grief Ban Appeal - by Koopiren - 08-23-2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Grief Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 08-23-2019, 07:11 PM