• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Alright Roger, I was personally involved in your ban a year ago so I'll be taking this appeal.

We have actually already discussed this ban last year when you first attempted to appeal the ban. That appeal can be found here https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...ight=roger
At that point in time I felt that given the circumstances of your ban, your attitude when we attempted to speak with you over your advertising, and your general disrespect for our staff team and for the rules as a whole that you were likely not coming back with the intent to contribute positively to the community. It has been over a year at this point, so I'm willing to at least consider unbanning you, but I'm currently still apprehensive due to the attitude that you caught with our team over the rules.

Because of that I will request that you answer the following questions in at least two-three sentences each:

Why is advertising other servers wrong?

Why did you decide to advertise here and violate our rules on IP advertisement?

If allowed to return, if something like this were to ever happen again you may be permbanned, is this understood? (This one can be a simple yes/no)
Discord: Guy#1507 

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by smp.hometownmc.com - 11-09-2020, 09:51 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 11-11-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by smp.hometownmc.com - 11-12-2020, 01:51 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 11-12-2020, 05:43 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by smp.hometownmc.com - 11-12-2020, 11:29 AM