The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Clout_Buster)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP on the Hometown Server

Minecraft name: Clout_Buster

Reason for your ban: beacon theft from resource world

Who banned you: Jeff8675

Why should you be unbanned: I apologize for my ignorant actions against Jeff8675. I understand that this is not a valid excuse, but I was unaware of the rule that you were not allowed to steal beacons or any other item of that sort from the resource world. I simply thought that items in that world was free game, but I understand now that that is not the case. I remember going over the rules for that world, but I must have skimmed over it too much and have missed that rule. I am willing to pay for the beacons that were lost by Jeff8675. For this reason, I believe I should be unbanned from the Hometown server. I am deeply sorry for offending Jeff8675 and potentially wasting hours of his time obtaining those beacons.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I have spent many hours as well working on various things in the Hometown Server. My cousins and I recently developed a new town called WindPeak, and I have worked on many of the buildings there and would not like that time to go to waste. I would like to benefit the server by making that town the best it can be so that I can give Hometown another reason to be as great as it already is. I enjoy the time I spend on this server, and I enjoy the time I spend with my cousins on there as well. If I could unbanned I would most certainly appreciate it, and I will refrain from ever doing such actions again.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal (Clout_Buster) - by Clout_Buster - 12-11-2020, 05:49 AM
RE: Ban Appeal (Clout_Buster) - by Jeff8675 - 12-11-2020, 08:24 AM
RE: Ban Appeal (Clout_Buster) - by Clout_Buster - 12-11-2020, 09:05 AM
RE: Ban Appeal (Clout_Buster) - by Jeff8675 - 12-11-2020, 10:56 AM
RE: Ban Appeal (Clout_Buster) - by Clout_Buster - 12-11-2020, 11:55 AM