The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: BradTheLad_

Reason for your ban: Grief. I built a house-like structure on top of the server-owned wheat farm. I did it because I was trying to draw more attention to the fact that you could build anywhere on top of most of the farms as I thought that maybe other staff members didn't get the message from one of the guardians because the bug wasn't fixed yet. I should have either asked or waited before making a drastic decision like the one I made.

Who banned you: Nether_Ruler

Why should you be unbanned: I have screwed up once before as I used the clay/gravel deposit exploit (for lack of a better term) because I make poor judgements and decisions sometimes. That's just who I am but I know that it's not an excuse for what I did, it's more of a reason. You can't make excuses for what you did, you just have to own up to it and be open about it. That's what I believe, anyway. So I guess the reason is that I screwed up badly because I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I never had bad intentions when I was doing what I did. Next time I need to just be more patient, more understanding, and less stupid.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy the community and people on this server. I would say that I have made a few friends on this server even though I've only been on the server for a few days. I know that I make poor decisions but I try to do the right thing and I try to be the best I can be, even if I make dumb decisions.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by BradTheLad_ - 04-17-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-18-2021, 03:36 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by BradTheLad_ - 04-18-2021, 08:57 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-19-2021, 02:34 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by BradTheLad_ - 04-20-2021, 08:07 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-20-2021, 08:23 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by BradTheLad_ - 04-22-2021, 04:24 AM