• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
For the future, if you need to edit a section of your appeal, you can use the "Edit" button. There is no need to copy, delete, amend, and re-paste your appeal in a separate post. I see your appeal, but I need time to reply to it. I have a life outside the server.

That being said, posting screenshots of your files doesn't really do too much justice, as you could've very easily taken out the packs/mods before taking the captures.

As for why you were accused of x-raying:

Exhibit A,
[Image: LuOT5D2.png]

You entered from the mineshaft off to the right of the picture, mined some ores, and created a direct stairway down to a vein of deepslate diamond at the bottom

Exhibit B,
[Image: 09nrLU5.png]

You were in a ravine, seen off to the left. You created a mini-tunnel to the purple, then immediately began digging down to a vein of diamond.

Exhibit C,
[Image: tnB8HUR.png]

You had mined out a vein of lapis where the pink square is. Immediately following this, you proceeded to make a direct staircase down to the diamond vein in blue.

Overall, the lack of "normal" diamond breaks was what did it in for me, and what led to your ban for x-ray. Your other diamond breaks were all surface breaks: ones you found in caves.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Sibbalu - 09-12-2021, 09:19 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 09-13-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Sibbalu - 09-13-2021, 10:22 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 09-15-2021, 01:03 AM