• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban Appeal
NickelessNick99 Wrote:Wooow, even after I fixed the appeal and you're still not even satisfied, even though I'm being genuinely being honest about my actions and what I did wrong, apologized and have already moved on. Are you seriously going to give me a hard time, just to be unbanned? This just shows me not to put effort into something that's going to waste my time, Thank you for you're time.

-Nickel
I had to basically beg you to adjust your appeal, and even after doing that you adjusted the bare minimum of what I asked. I said in my post before you "fixed" your appeal that 1/2 sentences wasn't enough for me, so I'm not entirely sure why you're surprised that what you came back with was denied. If anything, I've been putting more effort into critiquing your lazy, half-ass replies than you have into your appeal in the first place. I've walked you through this entire process, and you still harsh on me for upholding the standards I told you were going to be upheld

I'm glad that you've moved on, but quite frankly, that fact is rather irrelevant to your appeal. I appreciate the honestly, and I acknowledge it, but it has almost always been standard for me to ask follow up questions on an appeal, I was just directing you to place them in. Your appeal is not satisfactory. Take a look at any other appeal that I've moderated and you'll find that hardly ever do I not ask for clarification or ask more critical thinking questions, just in case you think I'm out to get you. 

Yes, I am. However, the only reason it is this hard is because of your stubbornness and refusal to participate in the very process you chose to engage in. This could have been a very easy appeal, should you have actually cooperated and listened to what I was telling you from the get-go. Instead, you chose to fight me every step of the way.

If that's what you've gathered from this then you've clearly learned nothing. All of my messages were mentioning the lack of effort which has been present through this entire appeal. It's disappointing that you came into this thinking it would be easy, but the fact of the matter is you messed up, and this is the price you pay. I wasn't asking for much, just effort.

True to my word: locking thread.

Messages In This Thread
Discord Ban Appeal - by NickelessNick99 - 12-20-2021, 04:43 AM
RE: Discord Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 12-21-2021, 12:30 PM
RE: Discord Ban Appeal - by NickelessNick99 - 12-21-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Discord Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 12-21-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: Discord Ban Appeal - by NickelessNick99 - 12-22-2021, 12:13 PM
RE: Discord Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 12-22-2021, 02:13 PM
RE: Discord Ban Appeal - by NickelessNick99 - 12-23-2021, 06:40 AM
RE: Discord Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 12-23-2021, 08:48 AM
RE: Discord Ban Appeal - by NickelessNick99 - 12-23-2021, 12:28 PM
RE: Discord Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 12-23-2021, 01:26 PM