The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheezywheezy0 Ban Appeal, round 2.5
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Cheezywheezy0

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): X-ray banned

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I was wrong in lying about X-raying. In truth, I had used X-ray, but soon realized what I had done. Downloading X-ray in the first place was a mistake. It was not worth it. I have lied so much and would like to correct my ways. I have already deleted the X-ray client from my computer and promise that any diamonds I find in the future will be earned honestly. I'm sorry for all the time you (The staff team) wasted reading my arguments. I hope to return to this server as a new man. X-ray is wrong, and granted me an advantage I should not have had.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is a very comforting server with very nice members. If I could come back to the Minecraft server and be part of the community again, it would be absolutely wonderful. I've changed since my ban. I hope you can give me a chance to prove it to you.

Messages In This Thread
Cheezywheezy0 Ban Appeal, round 2.5 - by CheezyWheezy0 - 07-03-2022, 11:31 PM