• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The voices told me to x-ray
Alright, this should have been the original unban request:

Honestly, fair enough. I should have given my unban request more effort and more honesty. And I do understand why x-raying is harmful. It just a unfair way to get items and resources other people spend much more time and effort to acquire. In my case it was probably worse since I was mining for netherite relatively near the nether spawn , and I was stripping the area of a rather rare resource causing players to traverse further to get it. Also it can make the game more mundane and boring since knowing exactly what lies ahead defeats some of the excitement that comes with exploring. Honestly, even though I had comprehended all those issues before I was banned, I hadn't wrapped my head around the fact that not only does it give me an unfair advantage, it can also hurt other players. I guess the ban gave me time to reflect about the consequenses of my actions in-game (and since the size of the playerbase is not that big, my unfair advantage could affect more people). In that regard it was a wake-up call in a way, so I should thank you for that probably. At this point I don't see myself x-raying anymore, not so much from the fear of getting caught again rather due to a change of heart. I realised since the server has been very kind to me so I ought to respect it back and its rules. Please disregard my first request. I honestly gave it little time and even less thought.

Messages In This Thread
The voices told me to x-ray - by kek - 03-31-2023, 02:20 AM
RE: The voices told me to x-ray - by TheDutyPaid - 04-01-2023, 05:15 AM
RE: The voices told me to x-ray - by TheDutyPaid - 04-02-2023, 01:49 AM
RE: The voices told me to x-ray - by kek - 04-03-2023, 02:37 AM
RE: The voices told me to x-ray - by TheDutyPaid - 04-03-2023, 03:57 AM
RE: The voices told me to x-ray - by kek - 04-03-2023, 04:22 AM
RE: The voices told me to x-ray - by TheDutyPaid - 04-04-2023, 05:07 AM