• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I have been reviewing your time on the server.

11 minutes after first joining, you were being questioned by a member of staff to why you were performing the action of grief.

31 minutes total time on the server, before receiving your first ban for grief.

Your appeal for that was handled very well by the member of staff and it felt like you understood what and why your actions were wrong.

Moving on to your return, 15 minutes after joining.

[Guest] .MRTa2911 » are there any mods here???

It was I who replied, then no reason was given for you asking for staff.

[Admin] TheDutyPaid☠ » well me
[Guest] .MRTa2911 » oh
[Guest] .MRTa2911 » ok
[Admin] TheDutyPaid☠ » what's up
[Guest] .MRTa2911 » cool
[Guest] .MRTa2911 » hbu?

Bit of a funny question next.

MRTa2911 » hey do you know how to get to the place with the rules and stairs? there is also a staff room there. it is the place you get into when you get here the first time

Then you tried to break the player head of the staff member who first banned you.

[Image: MlxxMbr.png]

Onto the appeal with me.

Now I banned you for just breaking as many blocks as you could at a players build, you were not even picking them up.

“Why do you want to come back:
I would like to come back to the HometownMC server because I have made many good friends in the community and I miss playing with them. I also love the server's unique features and would like to continue exploring and building in its vast world. I understand that trust needs to be earned, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to regain the trust of the server and its staff. I hope you will consider my appeal and grant me a second chance.”

Who are these good friends you have made, your total time on the server is about an hour. Which unique features do you like, I am guessing staff being able to see your grief. Now you have been exploring and griefing but have not built anything and second chance, you mean third.

As for your added on questions and answers, I am going to completely disregard them as you said you understood all this on the first appeal.
So to me your whole appeal is just lip service to come back again to grief more.

You are welcome to try to convince me otherwise in another appeal as this one is denied!

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Thebabycarrot - 06-09-2023, 07:12 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 06-10-2023, 02:52 AM