The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CheezyWheezy0 Ban Appeal 3
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Banned on the SMP

Minecraft name: CheezyWheezy0

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Banned for X-ray

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I've done this appeal three times, which I  believe is far too many, and have even tried saying I x-rayed. The funny thing is- I never X-rayed. I was just so tired of being rejected that I decided that pretending that I did X-ray was the best option. No surprise, it didn't work. Anyways, I have still never X-rayed. I can see where you guys are coming from, given the evidence, and honestly, I don't know why I mined like that. I had nearly completely zoned out and was just doing a very random pattern. 
Why do you want to come back: I've been banned for what... two years now? I don't know exactly, but it's been a while. I do miss the server, I really do. Definitely one of the best servers I've been in. I don't know why anyone would do something that was deliberately told would get them banned at the very start of when they joined in such a great server. I can obviously live without being unbanned from the server, but it would be nice to connect to the community again. 

- Cheezy.

Messages In This Thread
CheezyWheezy0 Ban Appeal 3 - by CheezyWheezy0 - 07-16-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: CheezyWheezy0 Ban Appeal 3 - by TheDutyPaid - 07-19-2023, 06:32 PM