The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appel ???
Thumbs Up 
To whom it may concern.

Hola. My name is Runnkr63.. I played in hometown for a short amount of time. It was apart of my 2-week minecraft phase. My phase has started yet again, so I am requestin a secnd chance

Smile

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Your text

I was banned on smp.hometownmc.com (i think ?)
Minecraft name: Your text

Mi mincraft jsername is RUNNKR63 with a dot because i'm on mobile

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Your text

Theft/Grief

Who banned you: Your text

Theonewolf

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Your text

Well I, runnkr, deserved to be unbanned because i've learned from my mistake. Ever since my ban, I asked myself, why would you steal?. This question kept bugging me, and I never really had a straight answer. UNTIL NOW. I realized that making these habits to steal, especially from now, will make me not be able to change them in the future. I sincerely ask that you give me a second chance because Hometown mc... Hometownmc is one of the most unique servers I've ever entered during my 2-week minecraft phase. I've searched far and wide, and i've never seen anything like it. 
Why do you want to come back:  Your text

I've realized that my 2-week minecraft phase is now only exclusive to hometownmc. Every other server i've tried just doesn't hold up to my expectations like hometown mc does. If you unban me, I can't guarantee that I will stay for more than 2-weeks, but I will always remember you ?

Yours sincerely, 
       Runnkr63.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appel ??? - by Runnkr63. - 07-30-2023, 09:26 PM
RE: Ban Appel ??? - by Cil - 08-03-2023, 06:35 PM