The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown SMP

Minecraft name: .ShadowKittenYT

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Ban evasion

Who banned you: NetherRuler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I was just making some cakes and getting ready for a server feast that I was making and I loggged off. The next morning I was banned. The ban of Avac0 was not my fault. Avac0 is my sister's account. Also, a feast for everyone who is online when it happens. We have been working on it forever. I created this account so I had my own account. I played on Avac0 a little bit, but then Avac0 got banned because one of my sisters stole something.
P.S. My sisters and I (because I played on it too) say sorry

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I love this server and the people are so nice. It's ok if I have to wait a little, but me and my friend have been working on a server feast with cakes, meats, etc,. Also I will post the appeal for Avac0. 

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day/night.

ps. logging in doesnt always work for me on this site so i might not be able to relpy

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by ShadowKittenYT - 08-16-2023, 03:13 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 08-16-2023, 06:31 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 08-16-2023, 08:18 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by ShadowKittenYT - 08-16-2023, 08:27 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 08-16-2023, 11:39 AM