• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN APPEAL
Thank you for putting your appeal into your own new thread.

Now, I want to start by saying that if you want any chance of being unbanned, you have to STOP breaking the rules WHILE you are banned too. You're not allowed to join the server on another account while you are banned, this is called ban evasion. You should have learned this when I banned the first alt account you joined back with (.aniket2011yt). You should have realized at that point "Oh, I shouldn't join the server while my main account is banned, it's not allowed, and if I keep doing this, I'll probably be in more trouble." But, since you were logging in to ask how to appeal, I let it slide.

X-ray: 1
Ban Evasion: 1

Then, you joined the server again on ANOTHER account (.RITIK0078416), which is suspiciously similar to another new player you had been interacting with, .Ritik007yt. Whether this was an attempt to impersonate .Ritik and make staff think you were them so that you could keep playing, or whether this was just some prank... who knows. What I do know is this was your SECOND instance of ban evasion. Not only were you ban evading, but I also caught you griefing on this account. You claimed you stripped the first log on accident, so you decided to strip all the rest ''so its looking good". But when I looked through your logs, I found this wasn't the first time you'd broken blocks placed by someone else. I had a strong suspicion it was you from the start, so I went over again how to properly do a ban appeal, you acknowledged and admitted it was you, and were swiftly banned again for ban evasion and grief.

Ban Evasion: 2
Griefing: 1

This morning I log in to see a very familiar looking new player by the name of .Aniket_offcial, so I check the forums and sure enough, I have more PMs from you, so I reply, and I say in chat, ".Aniket_offcial i responded to your forums message" to which you replied "umm i unban yes or no" thereby confirming that you are indeed ban evading, yet again, on a third alt account. You were promptly banned for ban evasion.

Ban Evasion: 3
Griefing: 1

With all these offenses on your record now, x-ray being the first offense that you didn't even address at all in your ban appeal... Why on earth should I unban you?

Messages In This Thread
BAN APPEAL - by .RETRIEVED_ANI - 03-04-2024, 07:53 PM
RE: BAN APPEAL - by melaniebeedot - 03-05-2024, 03:58 PM
RE: BAN APPEAL - by .RETRIEVED_ANI - 03-05-2024, 06:51 PM
RE: BAN APPEAL - by melaniebeedot - 03-05-2024, 07:48 PM
RE: BAN APPEAL - by aniket2011yt - 03-05-2024, 10:40 PM
RE: BAN APPEAL - by aniket2011yt - 03-08-2024, 06:53 PM
RE: BAN APPEAL - by melaniebeedot - 03-08-2024, 10:27 PM
RE: BAN APPEAL - by aniket2011yt - 03-15-2024, 04:00 PM
RE: BAN APPEAL - by melaniebeedot - 03-18-2024, 02:08 AM