The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal tacotris
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Your text smp

Minecraft name: Your text tacotris 

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Your text for lying to staff

Who banned you: Your text nether_ruler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Your text I feel like I should have a second chance because yes my story was different from the server logs but what I think most likely happened is the server dysnced from my phone because of crappy connection and I told the admins what happened on my side and it probably seemed like i was lying but i only said what happened and if i did lie it was on accident

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I enjoyed the server and I did get my armor replaced by a friend and I didn't mean to lie if I did and I really need to write my wrongs and will not accuse and of the staff of being wrong unless I know they are

P.S. nether ruler I don't remember reading a mail sent from you If I did it is because I forgot because I do not have the best memory so I am also sorry about that

I am very sorry to all the staff I caused problems with and got them involved so to  the duty paid and deadcore if I got anymore involved I am sorry

so pls do unban me I am not trying to cause problems intentionally and I was not lying the server records probably said that I was because that is what happened on the servers side and I as only saying what happened on my side I should have considered the servers side of the problem because it was actually my fault but not completely my fault because the server did get desynced but it is mostly my fault I would really liked to be unbanned because I do enjoy the server except when I lose things unfairly like when it desynced  so i am very sorry for all the problems I have caused and I do understand if you do not allow me back on if you do decide that though can you at least let me on long enough to give kuverean the stuff back that they got me  and say goodbye to everyone on the server and please do let all the mods and admins involved have some decision in this even if it mostly your decision (your being nether_ruler) because it seems as if I lied to you the most 
I am also sorry for getting pissy with the admins and mods when they did not deserve that and were just doing their job on the server

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal tacotris - by .TacoTris - 03-21-2024, 05:08 AM
RE: Ban appeal tacotris - by Nether_Ruler - 03-22-2024, 04:34 AM
RE: Ban appeal tacotris - by .TacoTris - 03-22-2024, 04:59 AM
RE: Ban appeal tacotris - by Nether_Ruler - 03-26-2024, 02:37 AM
RE: Ban appeal tacotris - by .TacoTris - 03-26-2024, 04:04 AM