The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/warp store - Want to sell at my store?
I'm looking for someone to take over some of the chests from my store. You'll make all your own profits and stock like your own store. Most items are open to take over. Diamonds, iron, sea lanterns and quartz ore/block, oak wood are not.

You don't need to pay me anything either. The only thing i ask is that your fairly active. (If your on the most active page on the site then even better). You will have to keep your chests in stock 95% of the time, if your unable to keep chests stocked then please don't bother applying as it will waste both our time. Prices should also be reasonable-cheap.

David/wiseman chests won't be changing hands, unless they want to. /warp store and have a look around and see if theres anything you want to take over and sell at my store.

As most know, /warp store is one of the biggest on HT and since meatheads shop went tits up, my store has been doing fairly well. So for sure it's a place you can make a steady income. You'll be helping me stock less items since your selling your own, so win-win for everyone.

How to apply
Post your IGN (in game name)
How much you play most days
Post your balance /money (Not needed but good to know anyway)

Messages In This Thread
/warp store - Want to sell at my store? - by Thorsassin - 06-10-2016, 11:52 PM