• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Let's be mean
AcoustiXkey doesnt even know what that was a reference to

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Fire is a backstabbing-little-fruitbasket-piece-of-dogfood-cakeslice-scum-sucking-camping-son of-a-sandvich.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Rasse cant spell sandwich

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

And over here, we have ourselfs a pettifogger, being his natural himself.

Rasse breaths too much. The entire Earth is filed with trees that work so hard to create oxygen... that Rasse uses up with no remorse. The poor trees.

I hope you don't take that too seriously, I don't find you a waste of oxygen lol

Aray.... It's just aray

Do I need to say any more i mean like.. ewww
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(11-06-2016, 02:52 PM)Arayvek Wrote: Rasse breaths too much. The entire Earth is filed with trees that work so hard to create oxygen... that Rasse uses up with no remorse. The poor trees.

I hope you don't take that too seriously, I don't find you a waste of oxygen lol

dammit. now i have to make a necklace out of your teeth. evolution rules, ya know?

we all know that sky afks on the server most of his day. during the afking, he sits in a corner crying because no one loves him.

rasse is so stupid that he lets himself get possessed by director nyandam EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Every night firegene goes to his mother's room, picks out the best pair of heels and wears them to bed. It makes him feel more feminine, and keeps the bad dreams away... he hasn't told anyone else about this for fear he will be called a gay.

Arayvek loves wearing full body leather suits speared in cream cheese and peanut butter. She wears this when she feels sad or mad its v therapeutic for her.
Have a great day!  Angel