• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
Secrets of the one Above
(03-11-2017, 03:13 AM)Gowine Wrote: Rasse once tried to eat the golden apple shown in his profile picture, almost died from it, and has got a stomach implant since.

Huh, no wonder why my other kidney got lost. 

Aka orange was the guy who inserted the implant. He's a part time doctor, but only because he can that way satisfy his own curiosity about human anatomy and because the hospital keeps supplying him stuff thats illegal for standard fellas around the city. The transplant was one of his most boring operations and he wishes to continue his job with more gruesome and interesting projects.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Rasse will never reach his goal of 5,000,000 posts

(03-11-2017, 11:33 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Rasse will never reach his goal of 5,000,000 posts

The hell i will! Nether is just jelaous of my 5 stars, even tough he haves 5 too. Mine are just shinier.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(03-11-2017, 03:21 PM)AORasse82 Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 11:33 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Rasse will never reach his goal of 5,000,000 posts

The hell i will! Nether is just jelaous of my 5 stars, even tough he haves 5 too. Mine are just shinier.

Shit I didn't even realize I have 5 stars XD 
And like hell yours are shiner. Rasse  is just jealous of my shiny ass stars, and his will never be as shiny

nether only has so meny posts beacus for every post he get paid by the staff

ps. i like the new profile pic
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain 

(03-13-2017, 12:54 AM)ak_orange_peel Wrote: nether only has so meny posts beacus for every post he get paid by the staff

ps. i like the new profile pic

Legit I would have so many more post if that were true
and thx lol

ak is actually an ak-47 and has no relations with the orange peel

Nether's new profile pic is to show the ancient battle between the nether-lands and the mystical depths of the ocean going on inside him.

Firegene resides in an empty chamber of my ever growing castle

nethers castle is the ISS and he s a inter dimensional being who kid naped firegene and is suking the nerdforce outof him for food
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain 

Ak is my demon slave who helps me do such things