• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random game
So this is more of a narrative than a game. Basically there's the elusive "Forum Game" that everyone is playing (whether they know it or not) which has no rules and no conditions for winning. To take part, you need to find a way to outsmart the previous poster, and set up ways to put off the next poster. You can say anything you want, but you can't "win" the game.

To start, I set out a chess board and replace one pawn with a slice of pizza. I then set a trap card which will activate when the next poster posts. If the next poster is TheNamesGames, he will not be able to take any of my chess pieces and I get to eat the pizza.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

[Image: w2jmqce.gif]
Playing the dirty game, arent you? Fine by me. I’ll loose to you in the chess game fair and square, and even tough you get the pizza, i flip out a Monopoly board. If Pengu responses to my monopoly challenge, he goes to jail after every 3 rolls! However if some other normie takes the challenge its gonna be just regular-ass monopoly.

let the games begin...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

puts up tripwire that pulls bucket's chair away from under him and that activates every time penguin gets jailed.
and if penguin answers this one he will still be jailed every 3 rolls
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I pick up one of the fallen chess pieces, and the battleship from the monopoly game and use polymerisation to fuse them to create BattlePawn! I then use it to destroy all of doc's hotels before being jailed. I make a saving throw by rolling a D20, and fail. As a last ditch effort, I get BattlePawn! to train it's little guns on the GO square, waiting for the next player to move over it...

...exept you are in jail. I fall over the chair, because, well, 4th’s tripwire, and have to go to he hospital due to concussion. Its only 4th on the board, with Pengu in jail and his battlepawn waiting at the square.

I make a get out of jail free card using sellotape and a permanent marker, and con the guards into letting me out. I then summon my Blue Eyes White Dragon, leaving only one card left in my hand. I shout "UNO!!!" as the dragon eats all of the Community Chest cards. I then construct a jenga tower on the GO square and curse it so that if toppled, the person who knocks it over will have to sacrifice their first born child to Hubajo.

I come back from the hospital with a weel chair and flip over the monopoly board with your stupid dragon and tower alongside with it. I then proceed to challenge the next poster into an old stylish fist fight. The one who gets knocked out, wont be allowed to post for the next 2 replies.

i go into a fistfight with bucket and trick him by pointing to a computer screen an shouting "LOOK A FORUM POST!!!" and knock him out, before challenging the next poster to a game of hopscotch
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I play the hopscotch and fall over dramatically, leaving a pit of acid as my remains, meaning anyone to play will be eaten by wild sugar cubes
"There are two things infinite; the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

I realise that I can't play my last UNO card so I throw it at doc. It bounces off harmlessly. I then cough up a massive outdoor checkers set like Rico from the penguins of madagascar. I also invoke the curse from the jenga set that bucket knocked over, causing his firstborn child to be sacrificed to Hubajo. With the goddess' glorious blessing at the sacrifice (with sprinkles!) I infuse my checkers pieces with magic.