Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Discovery
@sky was this friend Wrexial33?
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

I saw how much fun Gecko and Lu were having, so I got myself a copy of the game, and Gecko invited me onto the server after we'd played a LAN game for a little while. So far this is the only server I've ever been on.

Looked and looked for a server that was PVE (hate PVP, costs me too much money to replace a keyboard after each match) and found this server in buried in a list somewhere. It is the only public server I have ever played on.

I actually played on this server a few years back, but I stopped playing pc entirely... Then I got a new pc and started playing minecraft java edition looking for servers. This server left such a good impact on my back then that I had to play it again! Smile

oh nice welcome back my dude
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

Took a break from Minecraft for several months, and came back only to find that a server I used to play on has shut down. Decided to look for another survival server with a good community. Came across this one, and decided to give it a try. Got handful of welcomes on join, and I have been here ever since.
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

After I made the transition between middle and high school, I took a year-long hiatus until I found my account email again after losing it. Since I used to play on a few smp servers with school buddies, I searched for some more to hopefully find some friends. After a little searching, I found HomeTown, and knew that this was a good place to look.
[Image: 7db0.gif]

(04-30-2018, 02:10 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Back in 2015 I used to play on a skyblock server, where I made some friends: Brockist, Mr_Sox and _SebMC. They had decided to leave that server due to corrupt staffing there and moved to HomeTown. As they were no longer going to play on the skyblock they told me about Hometown and made me try it out even though I really enjoyed the skyblock server and was reluctant to change servers. Then after joining hometown over time I became really fond of the server, and now I'm where I'm at.

So I totally didn't come back to stalk your staff profile but omg this gives me nostalgia

I miss uuuu </3

i was playing survival on Grian.net, logged off.
next day couldn't join server.
took me 3 months to realise nothing was wrong with my laptop.
server's shut down.
so i looked for a server like this and here i am

I'm Lost Probably

I found this server on one of the list sites. I was looking for a SMP server and I tried a handful of different ones. This one was just the right fit for me.  I couldn't be happier. Big Grin