• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#Music text channel on Discord
We already have animal-pics and artsy, so why not a channel for appreciating music?
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

How do you add your thingy thing?

i second that!

I'm all for it!! x
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

I think it could be added, but the person linking it would maybe have to explain what its about so we don't listen to something that could be potentially harmful.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(01-29-2019, 12:33 AM)Anonymouse Wrote: I think it could be added, but the person linking it would maybe have to explain what its about so we don't listen to something that could be potentially harmful.

hm yeah I guess

Sorry Peng but I really doubt it'll ever happen. My very first thread on the forums was suggesting this same thing and staff pretty much said hell no xD I think it'd be good but they feel otherwise.

Edit: I went back and read through the thread I previously mentioned. Apparently we have one that's staff only. The rest still stands though.

I still hold firm that we should get one (am a personal fan of FredBoat)
It's a prehistoric planet Morty.
Someone has to bring a little culture,
And It Certainly Can't Be SomeOne

WHO'S ENTIRE CULTURE POWERS MY BRAKE LIGHTS

(02-25-2019, 12:53 PM)I401 Wrote: Sorry Peng but I really doubt it'll ever happen. My very first thread on the forums was suggesting this same thing and staff pretty much said hell no xD I think it'd be good but they feel otherwise.

Edit: I went back and read through the thread I previously mentioned. Apparently we have one that's staff only. The rest still stands though.

I still hold firm that we should get one (am a personal fan of FredBoat)

I was actually asking for a text channel for music but after thinking about it more, we don't have enough people who would use it

says who
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(02-27-2019, 10:00 PM)Anonymouse Wrote: says who

Well, both the artsy and animal-pics channels are active and have people posting to them every few days. They have a small base of followers, too. Meanwhile, there is limited interest in sharing music. It could work, but I haven't talked to anyone who is interested in having a permanent channel to share and discuss music. I don't think there are enough people to warrant having a dedicated channel for it, when it can easily be talked about in global chat both on the server and in the game.