Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):  smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Blockie_pixel

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I griefied my friends bunker but after i got banned we talked about it for a while and decided that were ok now and i admit i was in the wrong and if i come back on i wont do it again

Why do you want to come back: Becuase i built a house and all my friends play on this server

When I banned you originally, it was not only for grief, but also because you were refusing to listen to staff.  I gave you three warnings before I banned you, and you ignored every single one of them.

If you want to come back, you must put more effort into this appeal. I expect two to three sentences per question.

1) Are you allowed to add/ delete/ harvest anybody else's built blocks, fenced in plants, or fenced in animals?

2) Why did you grief the area?

3) Why did you refuse to listen to what you were told?

4) What have you learned from this?
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

1) Are you allowed to add/ delete/ harvest anybody else's built blocks, fenced in plants, or fenced in animals? No becuase that is called griefing and it will ruin somebody elses build. and your not allowed to steal other peoples blocks for your own gain because that is coincided griefing

2) Why did you grief the area? Because they are my friends and we play this other game aswell called world of Warcraft and they always troll me on it so i wanted to get my own back

3) Why did you refuse to listen to what you were told?  I didn't really think that much action would've taken place because theere my friends so i honestly thought i wouldn't banned because they wouldn't have got that angry.

4) What have you learned from this? Never grief or break the rules again

(02-10-2019, 12:42 PM)derpedo Wrote: When I banned you originally, it was not only for grief, but also because you were refusing to listen to staff.  I gave you three warnings before I banned you, and you ignored every single one of them.

If you want to come back, you must put more effort into this appeal. I expect two to three sentences per question.

1) Are you allowed to add/ delete/ harvest anybody else's built blocks, fenced in plants, or fenced in animals?

2) Why did you grief the area?

3) Why did you refuse to listen to what you were told?

4) What have you learned from this?
i haven't had a reply in a while am i unbanned

It has hardly been more than a day. Please be patient.

You are unbanned.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(02-13-2019, 11:41 AM)derpedo Wrote: It has hardly been more than a day. Please be patient.

You are unbanned.

thanks