• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server banned from: Hometown
MC username: 6YearOldSqueaker
Banned by: Guy
Why should I be unbanned: I was unaware that taking resources from unclaimed land was griefing. I took a beacon outside someone's house because it was unclaimed. I did not realize this would result in consequences, and I am truly apologetic. 
Why I want to come back:  I had just started playing yesterday and was really getting into it. I had gotten money from diamond ore and was really starting to have fun on the server. Taking the beacon was a foolish decision, and I now know that I shouldn't take resources from other properties, claimed or unclaimed.

Please answer each of the following with 1-2 sentences each. After which I will consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief the area?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

(03-14-2019, 10:56 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Please answer each of the following with 1-2 sentences each. After which I will consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? -You are not allowed to alter anyone else's creations, as it is their property, not yours.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?- You cannot take over a build even if a player is banned, because there is always the possibility of them being appealed, and you are stealing resources that you did not work for.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?- If a build is abandoned, you cannot remove any part of it, because it isn't a natural formation, and you are just cheating off of someone else.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?- You should replace the block immediately.

5) Why did you grief the area? -I took the beacon and one gold block in hopes of making a few thousand dollars. I thought it was okay because the land was unclaimed, but I made a silly choice as obviously I had invaded someones property.

6) What have you learned from this experience? - Nobody else's creations are for me to take, and I must leave alone people's property, claimed or unclaimed. 

You've been unbanned. You will need to turn over any stolen items to a staff member when you log on. Welcome back to Hometown!