Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: SirRosquilla99

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I was at my base building an animal pen when I got banned with no explanation, that I saw because I was away from my computer at the time.

Why do you want to come back: I was having a good time, and I've spent a lot of time build a decent base and actually putting effort into it. And I admit to taking some stuff from chests, but it was only cobblestone and iron pick. If you dont appeal me I just want to see the evidence please that got me banned. I'm not gonna lie to you and try to get on your good side but, I would enjoy to come back to your beautiful server.

You destroyed a number of rails and furnaces in Portza's town, and stole around 4 stacks worth of items. If you want to be unbanned, I'll ask that you answer a couple questions. Please make your answers 2-3 sentences each.

1. Why did you steal those items?

2. If a players build is unclaimed, are you allowed to take items or blocks from it? Why or why not ?
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(03-18-2019, 02:45 PM)derpedo Wrote: You destroyed a number of rails and furnaces in Portza's town, and stole around 4 stacks worth of items. If you want to be unbanned, I'll ask that you answer a couple questions. Please make your answers 2-3 sentences each.

1. Why did you steal those items?

I stole those items to get started. I didn't think it was that big of deal that I took a couple furances and some items but at this point I dont even remember what items I stole. If you guys can remind me what items I stole I will gladly replace them. I am sorry, I know it was wrong of me to steal those blocks and I had no right.

2. If a players build is unclaimed, are you allowed to take items or blocks from it? Why or why not ?

Of course you can't, someone worked really hard for those items and if you just take it you are underming them and their hard work. In no cirumstance can you take from an unclaimed build, unless of course an admin gives you permission, because the player doesn't enter the server anymore. But even then you shouldn't because you are still taking somesones hard earned stuff and they might end up hoping back on the server. 

Thank you for your honesty and effort. Upon your return, please contact a staff member to give up the stolen items (a handful of furnaces , hoppers, stone brick stairs, coal, and rails). 

You have been unbanned. Welcome back!
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]