• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Elytra Tournament **spring event**
Introduction:

I will be hosting an elytra tournament at /warp splat. The tournament will be head to head race for the finish line. Depending on the number of entrants there may be a single or double tournament tree.

The tournament will be held Easter Saturday (20-Apr-2019).

Rules:
The first 2 rounds are a single race on the Purple course. You will receive 5 points for each ring you pass through (13 rings for a total of 65 points), 5 points for landing first, and points on your finish location (10 5 2 1) and 5 points for the bonus ring. 

Every round after the first 2 rounds will be the best score after 2 races one on the Purple Course and one on the Gold (15 rings for a total of 75 points) course.

if there are enough players to justify it there will be a "B" tournament for those players who loose in the first round with their own awesome prizes.

When you are flying do not hold space bar or use "WASD" while flying, if you move after you have landed you will receive 0 points for your finish. (this does not include contact with another player)

no /fly and no /speed allowed

no disguises

no fireworks 

respond to this thread with your minecraft IGN and "enter me please" to enter

when competing you will want to have all the rings loaded before you start if you dont have fly you can go to the following warps to load all the rings:
/warp deadtemple
/warp splat-end
/warp splat-tower
/warp splat

FAQ:
I don't own an elytra, can I still enter? Yes! contact DeaDCorE (or another staff member) and i will provide you with an unbreakable elytra to practice/compete with. However you will have until 1 week after the tournament to return this elytra. The penalty for failure to return the loaner elytra is having your balance set to $-1000000 until you return it.

Are we allowed to use fireworks? No

I am not good / my computer isn't good enough to use elytra is there another way to participate?  Yes, I need people to help judge whether both players pass through each ring. There will be an awesome secret gift for those who help judge. Reply to this thread with your minecraft ign and "i want to help"

What are the prizes? Elytras see the attached picture

I'm confused about what route to take can you show me? Yes i can give you /fly temporarily so i can show you the proper route. Also there is a map for each course at /warp splat

ThatOneWolfe, I Would like to enter!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Count me in, will have to learn how to use one before the event,.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

I would like to enter (PewDiePie_10)

(04-04-2019, 07:27 AM)belgnbor Wrote: Count me in, will have to learn how to use one before the event,.

We can practice together if you want
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

i will also enter

I'm In

Im in!

xJMOx

(04-04-2019, 01:27 PM)JMO Wrote: Im in!

in game name please?

calders123 I want to help