• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ownership
So I got a question for the higher ups. My friend Oshakia no longer plays this server. I have talked to him about this and he did confirm this and I asked if it was okay with him if I took ownership of his all builds. My plan is really just to make sure they stay nice. I don't plan on editing them. he did have on island he was expanding and I may finish that up for him. Now my question is more about any doors. id lick to be able to open and close them. I have proof if requested. I will send to discord through pm since it has his irl name and he didn't want people knowing that info. Thank you for your time
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]

Normally it would be best for us to hear it directly from Osh if possible, last I heard he still had my cell phone number so if it's possible to have him just reach out in a text and say that it's allowed then that would be ideal. If that's not a viable option, then go ahead and send me the screenshot on discord at Guy#1507 and I can take a look.

(09-01-2019, 02:54 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Normally it would be best for us to hear it directly from Osh if possible, last I heard he still had my cell phone number so if it's possible to have him just reach out in a text and say that it's allowed then that would be ideal. If that's not a viable option, then go ahead and send me the screenshot on discord at Guy#1507 and I can take 

I texted him and he said he would text you.
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]

Confirmed. I won't be online until tomorrow afternoon but I will drop a message to the rest of the staff team that it has been confirmed in case you need it done before then.