• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
REPURPOSED: Star Reset Q&A!
(07-12-2016, 03:24 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: I have been ready for this day for a few days now <:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_BZGzD5...=1&list=WL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfzSJSH-...WL&index=3

you watch mumbojumbo too???
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

New world loaded-ish, having issues with hostile mobs... Not enough death.

Man, play pokemon go for a couple of days and the world resets haha

I'm not on right now are we allowed on now?
ps: if you see a girl in a unicorn onsie, that's me!

(07-12-2016, 04:31 AM)kerblaster Wrote: I'm not on right now are we allowed on now?

Nope.  It'll probably take a little while, because of all the minigames, /warp shop, spawn, and all that.
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

wait theres no /fly anymore?

(07-12-2016, 04:53 AM)Ank Wrote: wait theres no /fly anymore?

For the next 2-4 weeks iirc. Don't want people to have an unfair advantage with the reset.
[Image: tWuSvOo.gif]
Miniwoop-woop! 
Check out Warp Bshop! 

well I think I came back at the right time Big Grin

(07-12-2016, 04:53 AM)Ank Wrote: wait theres no /fly anymore?

I think staff if holding /fly off for anyone who has access to it, so it is a fair chance for everyone to get to land I'm guessing.  We will probably have if back in a week or so after reset.
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

Ayyy new update: Not much has changed. We've placed spawn in the new world, along with another server building or two. Lex is the comedic relief in this time of strife and argument.

As for /fly: We won't be allowing that for a week or two just to allow players an equal chance to explore the world and find villages, temples, ravines, etc. The use of /fly would lead to a rush to gather all supplies for VIP, but then regular players would be at a major disadvantage.

Nobody besides staff is on the server right now, so if you log in and see a message about not being whitelisted, it's NOT a ban. The whitelist status will be dropped as soon as we finish setting up the new server for you little imps to ravage. You guys can ask questions here, I'll be monitoring this thread as closely as I can through the whitelist time to clear up some questions.