• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was I banned?
If this has anything to do with what StephTwenty did to my town, she was using my computer. (i'm Ip banned) I am pretty sure you werent meaning to ban me (unless you were in which case ill fix it accordingly)

And yes I realize it is lacking in length and detail but that is because I dont know what I was banned for
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometownmc

Minecraft name: Nether_Ruler

Reason for your ban: Im not sure, but the message was "The Ban Hammer Has Spoken"  

Who banned you: I don't know 

Why should you be unbanned: because I havent done anything wrong, I dont remember greifing (or whatever the ban hammer spoke for". If you could give me a reason as to WHY I was banned that would be greatly appreciated

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because i've been on Hometown for over half a year now and I've made some great friends and some fun builds. The staff are friendly and the go out of there way to help you.

-Note-
I just logged on and did a /seen of you, and you're not banned? Try logging on now.
- KatNip

(07-03-2016, 07:29 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: -Note-
I just logged on and did a /seen of you, and you're not banned? Try logging on now.

They may not have /banned me but they did /ip ban (or whatever the command is) me

http://imgur.com/nQ6rasM

Why would you just assume it was me. I have not been on in at least a month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I assume it was you because A: you are the person who usually puts that as your ban message, and B: you were on after I left

So are you saying it wasn't you who ip banned me?

(Reminder, StephTwenty was using my computer. If someone IP banned her than I guess that bans me as well)

I don't leave a ban message blank number 1. I am not the one who banned you number 2. I went on and had a look as well and this does have something to do with your friend. They were ip banned for mass grief and you are now in the cross fire because it was done on your computer. Always best to have the information before assuming things. You do know what they say about assuming right?

I have done a /seen on both of you, and yes, Stephtwenty is banned. They got banned 47 minutes before you left the server yesterday.
[Image: UVOARue.png]
HACKER #3

You don't need to commenting on this.

It was shis who banned StephTwenty but I don't know who ip banned me. Since it was done on my computer and she is ip banned, does that mean in never getting unbanned?

Can't you just place a normal ban on her so I don't have to be caught in this?

Might I add I was also THE VICTIM of the grief attack

This issue has been resolved (thanks Shis)