• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was i banned
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: Bananator56

Reason for your ban: Apparently I was using X-ray although I wasn't.

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: It said I was using x-ray although  I wasn't And I didn't appreciate it. I have never used A hack in my entire life. So Why would I start now?

Why do you want to come back: I had so good stuff going and just made some good deals so i was just getting good and would like to get back on improve the community and help out.

I don't know what you used but you went from diamond pocket to diamond pocket to diamond pocket. We call that x-ray in generic terms -- we don't care what cheat you used -- you cheated. I walked from your first diamond pocket to your last and then used spectator mode to see the twisty passage. You barely mined more stone than diamonds. Then sold a stack of diamonds for $100 after less than an hour of work.

Appeal denied.
/Rowebot

(07-05-2016, 02:04 AM)numbrain Wrote: drax dont try to get unban, i tried and you can tell the truth but they stick to what they want and are grouches so sorry

Numbrain, please don't post on other peoples appeals.
- KatNip

Once again do what is asked of you. While you are at it re-read how to make a ban appeal again and it will tell you why. Otherwise if you continue it will earn you a forum ban.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]