57.84%
107 57.84%
Total 185 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Official Poll on Reset
***Even if you voted, read this!***
Due to cheaters, we've reset the poll. Please read the following rules before voting.

Attempting to cheat this poll will result in your vote being thrown away and a forum ban. Add your minecraft username to your forum bio as a form of voter authentication. Your vote will not be counted at the end if you don't.

If you can't find your bio, click this.

This will be an official community poll on the future of the server.

OPTION 1 : Keep everything as it is now (builds, money, etc). If a new biome is released, then a fresh world will be generated alongside the old world. Nothing will be reset and the future new world will have connected inventories and balances.

OPTION 2: Reset all balances and the entire economy, introduce a server shop that will buy basic things (wood, stone, etc.), and allow limited access to the old world. The old world will have no entities at all (mobs/animals) and you will be forced in adventure mode (no building, but flying will be allowed). An exception will be for current experienced+ who will be allowed to switch to creative mode in the old world. A new world will be generated ASAP and you will not be able to carry any builds, balances, or inventories to the new world. The new and old worlds will be completely separate. The changes mentioned here will be further explained if this is the right option.

What will not be changing regardless of the outcome : view/render distance, mob spawn numbers, ranks

Voting closes Monday 12 PM UTC -6

REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR BIO WITH YOUR MINECRAFT IGN!!!!!

INSTRUCTIONS TO DO SO ARE ON THE POST
ABOVE!!!!!

IF YOU DONT YOUR VOTE WILL NOT COUNT!!!!

SO PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE ABOVE POST! ITS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

OPTION 2
pls
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

Vote option 1 folks! We get the best of both worlds (literally)! Folks who have worked hard on the current world get to keep their stuff, and anyone who wants to go to the new world will be able to once it's up and running.

Thumbs Up 
(07-09-2016, 06:30 AM)LynxThe1st Wrote: OPTION 2
pls

plsplspls yes
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

How long do we have to vote?

If option 2 wins, how long do we have before it goes into adventure mode?

I vote option 1 and I see I'm losing. Oh well, that's not too bad. Option 2 is good too.

When option 2 wins, make the map smaller. When new biomes are added, we can add a new world where we can can transfer our items and money and we won't need another restart.
-DrBot

All I know is that if Option 2 wins, all of my hard earned money (I mined for two weeks straight) will be gone, and I know I won't be coming on the server for a long time, especially with the economy being out of wack for a while. And I know I'm not gonna make an effort to make all that money back.
Cheers love! The Cavalry's here!

#Option1FTW

i've hoped for option 2, i allready have plans for the new world if that one gets chosen
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I'm with option 2. Yes, there is many builds I own, like many others. Yes, my bal ($12788.79) will be gone. However its not like its just one person this affects, is everyone. You're not singled out, this is a thing everyone will be apart of. You can even go to the old world and copy over what you have done. Therefore I'm with Option 2.
- KatNip