• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It was fun while it lasted.
Information 
Thanks for ruining hometown!    Angry ! You have ruined all of my hard work and 4 of my friends work. We have done so much and you have been compleat jerks. Now we cant even play! Thanks! You are the WORST! Ban my account, I DONT GIVE A FUDGE! GOOD BY BULLYS!

What?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

Ironically enough, this reset will make the server infinitely better?

No, the true irony is the reason the server's whitelisted is so we can download the entire map so we may have it alongside the new world.  Nothing's "ruined" as you say.

Wherever the idea that Option 2 is full reset of everything is absolutely false.  We're resetting balances and the economy only, the current map may still be accessed and built upon in a limited capacity, and a new, 2nd map will be added.

The raging and name-calling is completely unnecessary, and only goes to show how ignorant you are of what is really happening.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I am sure many of us are upset about this... I for one know how u feel about losing all your work.
but it is below anyone to get out there name calling and blaming this on the staff... for the 6 months i've been here not one staff had been unreasonable.
every single staff member have been there for the best of HT (thanks to Frost and admins diligently working and selecting the best people for the job)...
so u BZZBBZ lets try less of the immaturity and be a bit grateful for the wonderful members( most importantly quit ur BINCHING dont see u running a damn server)...

with that said ... suck the server is restarting .... but like any of us the staffs i be have much moe builds than many of us..... and i bet bigger and better....
so if the majority of the HT is moving forward with this.... its time for people to pull their big boy(or big girl) pants up and get on the boat or find another server, where inevitably u r going to start over anyways .... might as well stay at the wonderful HT where u had never voice out until now.
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

Words well said. I mean I am not fond of all the staff and honestly sometimes they get in my nerves with the shit they say. But understand the street they go through it is liking running a day care ....sorry for the analogy but it is true. A bunch of kids aka the people asking for shit to be done that they could do for them selves or they really do need hello and getting little time to chill out. (I am not dissing anyone here ok the daycare thing is a comparison calm your mitts and tits) but anyway Yes I have lost much of my work but IK it is for the better that I do. I am excited for the future of this place . What the staff does is out of a labor of love and I have full respect for those that work hard for this server . I want my goal of this new age of the server is to reach what and where they have landed. I wanna better my self and give back to the server that has been there for a long time for me . FUCK the politics. FUCK the racists, reverse racists, sexists and reverse sexists. I am here to play and I am proud . THATS BECAUSE OF THE STAFF ...THANK YOU

wtf are reverse sexist and reverse racist?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

(07-12-2016, 02:07 AM)BZZBBZ Wrote:
Thanks for ruining hometown!    Angry ! You have ruined all of my hard work and 4 of my friends work. We have done so much and you have been compleat jerks. Now we cant even play! Thanks! You are the WORST! Ban my account, I DONT GIVE A FUDGE! GOOD BY BULLYS!

I know the feeling, didn't want a reset but sh*t happens, best get on with it, either stay and enjoy the reset or find new server is what most honest people will tell you. No need to blame staff either really, people voted for it. Think of the positives, like it should not be resetting for a very long time unless some update or error buggers it all Smile
IGN: Genocore

I feel that outburst was uncalled for Bzzbbz. I understand not wanting the reset. I understand being upset about the reset. However, in the end, it is a game. Nobody is bullying you here. You chose to come here to play. Sure it sucks knowing that hours or even months of build has just been shelved but we will all be starting over on a level field. No more spending days as a new player trying to find a spot that has 100 blocks of free space between you and another player. And while I personally would have voted to not reset if that had been an option, I have chose to embrace the reset and look forward to planning a new town. In closing, all I can say is sorry you got butthurt and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

sir. your words are hurtful. a great many players are losing incredible builds/progress. myself included. to attack staff who are virtual slaves to a largely thankless community, well that is just downright mean. i have administered a server in the past, a much much smaller server. the whining and complaining that occurred every single day was insane. i can only imagine what it is like on this server.