• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What are you going to build on the new map?
I've looked around the forums to see if anyone posted this thread, but I didn't see a thread like this one.

Anyways, I'm still trying to get an idea, but I'm leaning towards a floating city or a zen garden.
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

Heatgaard told me that he'll rebuild his town so I guess I'm gonna help rebuilt it

Im rebuilding firewood, and i could use some help Big Grin

Mabye find a big Island to build it on, and call it NewFirewood or something lige that

http://imgur.com/a/BwIWb
my new home
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I'm going to try and build something near spawn probably.

Other than that I am going to be strict with myself and try and keep all my stupid OTT projects in ONE place.

Before:
For some reason I build 2 MEGA half finished shops neither one up and running.
Got annoyed with myself and had a okay wood related shops at warp timber.
Had a massive over the top Pyramid with a forest and all sorts of stuff inside like a railway to an underwater mine
I build a town and sold some of the houses

Yeah so gonna try and pick a nice location and do one of everything I enjoy in ONE place, and actually finish the projects!
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

I'm finding an ocean monument, getting a god pick, and building warp farms from the old world.
-DrBot

Restarting with a small dome than a bigger dome than A EVEN Bigger Dome!

By the way the kind of thread is much better than the constant nagging questioning staffs...

Let's talk more about what great things we want to do and start planning to better the community than bothering staffs... Go play something else or if u got nothing to do... READ more ask less! 

Now my first smaller dome I plan to make it a store just like they old big and bigs ... So buy and sell store will be up as soon as I get enough materials.
While doing this I will be also working on a small storage to start, with the possiblitu of expention.
If all goes to plan I wanna start remaking a bigger and better BIGw ... So I will need as much white stain glass as possible (sand, glass, bone, etc) 

For those don't know much about BIGw Check out this thread:
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...573&page=2

Thanks for reading   Heart -BAM
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

A new home on an island, which I may build to look like an abandoned fishing village. Definitely a new graveyard, I'm thinking underwater this time around.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Been thinking of doing some sort of village in an extreme hills with houses and what not on the sides of the hills, with what would be long rope bridges from hill to hill. I fully expect to be looking for a good area for about 6 or 7 hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

imma make a new and better than ever Legend Island, with hopefully 2 more islands for Chriz and Miss Luci, also imma remake my airship, my pirate ship, I may make a dome for a farm or something. also I'm gonna make some ships at tons of different docks at various towns with warps connected to all of them so I can have a really cool fun warp system! it will combine the fun of Builds with the convenience of Warps!

I may also make a rail system to different locations that I wont make warps too
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG