• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What are you going to build on the new map?
Salak,

For the Nether railroad network, I have /fly back which was essential to start; but I am super busy at work right now -- working into the evening instead of playing HT Sad

I have a few double chests of cobble saved up and working on the obsidian I need. I don't have an iron farm nor a gold farm yet, so making the rails and powered rails is a problem.

Do you have a couple points that you need to transport between immediately? Or like me, waiting for orders to do deliveries and waiting for rail before taking too many orders?

The only tricky part of the rail is setting the portals to/from Nether so they line up and don't go to a different portal. The only reliable way is to create the portal pair from the Nether side.

My base is on the 3000 radius circle in the main world, so that is the rail circle I want to do first -- leaves every point in the world within 3000 blocks of the rail.

So the first thing is to establish the building pattern we will follow then put in the first ring with spur lines to a portal at your base and another to the portal at my base. We add portals along the ring for every 3000 (375 Nether) blocks with switches to add spur lines at those points as well -- that is 8 points plus 2 for our bases.
/Rowebot

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you going to build on the new map? - by Rowebot - 07-29-2016, 08:38 PM