• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What are you going to build on the new map?
I originally had my base complex of floating, artificial "islands" of just grass blocks, with farm, nether portal, 2nd story with bar and artificial nature preserves, a town called SuperDroid Islands, all made out of floating grass blocks like my home base, another town I purchased from Lowri I renamed to SuperDroid City (Not planning to do a conventional build like that), and a small fortress/outpost with historically-inspired watchtowers around the perimeter called SuperDroid Outpost 1.

I now plan to start from humble beginnings, making a camp office/station hopefully in a snowy biome, with enough room on the 2nd story to house 4 players (just chests, furnaces, beds, etc.) at the bare minimum. The station will hopefully be adorned by my original banners at some point, but I gotta find the requisite dyes.

After that, staying in the snowy biome for (hopefully) less warps, due to expenses, I'll build more stone brick watchtowers like my old ones near the fortress, but these I might actually LIVE in, as before, I made them habitable (bed, furnace, chests, armor stand, etc.) but I had no one operating the towers. Just for decoration, I suppose. I'll move out of the camp station and leave it open to house newcomers who might like the biome and move into a watchtower.

Eventually, I'll make more watchtowers, link them with stone walls, and enclose a keep and have my new fortress. After all that is done, I'll search for an open ocean biome to make a new SuperDroid Islands project. Of course, by then, I should have plenty of funds or a Silk Touch shovel/pick to purchase/mine my grass blocks.

This is a long-term plan, but I'm happy I have something to do, as I'm getting tired of my Xbox One/360 games of old, and I want to play something more constructive. Also been spending more time reading and uncovering old G1 Transformers from my walk-in collection closet Smile
Roger, Roger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you going to build on the new map? - by CISsuperdroid - 07-17-2016, 12:48 AM