• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIP value.
So i've been VIP2 for the longest time. I love the server and i love what VIP2 gets me. My friend (Clearcalculation) has had VIP3 for awhile. One of the biggest allures to it, for me, was the ability /feed. Now with the new server reset i decided i would bump myself up to VIP3. One of my first questions when i got in was if it, /feed, still worked to which i got a yes response to. But come to find out 10-15 min later it actually doesn't exist. Now the only real benifit for going up to VIP3 from 2 is the unlimited /homes and 200 igc. But is that really worth the $15 upgrade? Will /feed be coming back? (Somehow i doubt it.) Not only that but, and i know its not the Server's fault, VIPs no longer get a Discount on Warps like they used to get, which was another big draw to buying VIP.

(07-18-2016, 08:22 AM)Strine424 Wrote: So i've been VIP2 for the longest time. I love the server and i love what VIP2 gets me. My friend (Clearcalculation) has had VIP3 for awhile. One of the biggest allures to it, for me, was the ability /feed. Now with the new server reset i decided i would bump myself up to VIP3. One of my first questions when i got in was if it, /feed, still worked to which i got a yes response to. But come to find out 10-15 min later it actually doesn't exist. Now the only real benifit for going up to VIP3 from 2 is the unlimited /homes and 200 igc. But is that really worth the $15 upgrade? Will /feed be coming back? (Somehow i doubt it.) Not only that but, and i know its not the Server's fault, VIPs no longer get a Discount on Warps like they used to get, which was another big draw to buying VIP.

I'll let someone else reply to the concern of the /feed, but as for the discount on warps, you still get one, I assure you. VIPs pay $400 while everyone else got stuck paying $500.

Thanks for the response Star. Tbh I'm not too overly worried about the whole /feed. i mean it sucks and i was looking forward to it, but I'll survive. (get it? cause SMP. lol xD)

I was gonna buy VIP 3 but 200 igm isn't attractive anymore can that amount be up'd to the new equivalent please?

We have been talking about raising the amount but nothing has been settled yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

And about the 2k$ in game will we be getting that too?

VIP3's money reward for buying it will be increased. If you bought it in the past, however, well, that was incentive for buying it then, under the old economy.

For warps, unfortunately, HyperDrive currently does not support allowing different ranks to pay different prices. This may change in the future - we're currently trying to contact the developer to add horse warping and warp moving to the plugin.

As for perks, we're aware that a combination of the reset terms and plugins going haywire has resulted in an ever-shrinking list of things to make VIP3 worth your money. We're looking into new plugins to offer as perks, and if anyone has any suggestions, we're open to them!

(07-18-2016, 01:03 PM)vilneas Wrote: We have been talking about raising the amount but nothing has been settled yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thank you for that I will wait for a decision and not mention it again Smile
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

(07-18-2016, 05:12 PM)Arrei Wrote: As for perks, we're aware that a combination of the reset terms and plugins going haywire has resulted in an ever-shrinking list of things to make VIP3 worth your money. We're looking into new plugins to offer as perks, and if anyone has any suggestions, we're open to them!

Here are a few things that could be added. Some of them may be too op.

Keep inventory on death
Water breathing http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/waterbreathing/
Some of the stuff from http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/gre...120-perks/
-No enderpearl damage
-No fall damage
-No fire/lava damage
-Endless night vision
-DrBot

(07-18-2016, 05:49 PM)Salak Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 05:12 PM)Arrei Wrote: As for perks, we're aware that a combination of the reset terms and plugins going haywire has resulted in an ever-shrinking list of things to make VIP3 worth your money. We're looking into new plugins to offer as perks, and if anyone has any suggestions, we're open to them!

Here are a few things that could be added. Some of them may be too op.

Keep inventory on death
Water breathing http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/waterbreathing/
Some of the stuff from http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/gre...120-perks/
-No enderpearl damage
-No fall damage
-No fire/lava damage
-Endless night vision

Those plugins are outdated. They are for 1.4.7 & 1.6.4 We are in 1.10.2