• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Good idea?
I would play
I am not interested
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jelly's lottery?
Jelly's plan for a lottery is as followed:

1. The lottery will be 2 unique numbers chosen between 1 to 16. (16C2=120, a winning chance of 1/120 per ticket)
3. Each lottery ticket will cost 1 diamond, and you can buy as many tickets as you wish.
3. The lottery will be run every 50 tickets sold, ticket sale is then closed until the winning numbers are generated.
4. The winning numbers will be randomly generated with a random source like random.org. 
5. The prize pool is set at $2100 for each lottery
6. If no one claims the prize or there is no winner, the prize pool accumulates, and resets to $2100 after someone wins. 
7. The prize is split between each winner. 

Yes, I will make a machine that sells tickets, here's my plan for the machine:

1. Machine takes in 1 diamond and opens an area up to accept tickets. 
2. The player would need a named item with their Full In Game Name and the numbers they want. (Example: _JELLy__ 07 12)
3. The player will toss the item into a hopper to be kept by me. And yes, I will make absolutely certain that the machine takes only ONE item per purchase.
4. At each lottery, I will check all 50 tickets and get the winning player's ticket-items and put them onto secure item frames for all to see. The said players can then claim their prize. Those tickets that have no names or invalid numbers are voided. 

Tell me what you think below!!!

Yeh that sounds like fun. If i just had a diamond...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!