Poll: DO you agree?
YES!!! I want a similar to the jobs plugin installed on the server
NO!!! It's fine as it is
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The jobs plugin, or any other plugin that alows to get paid for just playing m
Well I know that staff always said: 

"The economy is broken" and then they reset the wrold, and so a new economy was born. YET it didnt help the rich stay the rich and the poor stay the poor. It's the same thing all over again and without any good point.

I suggest that maybe staff thinks about adding the jobs plugin or so? Maybe you'lm only get a small fee for what you are doing, but atleast we can get money for playing minecraft. For playing what we love.

~Andreas
Let the STEAK rule!!!

I agree, rich people with time took all the valuble stuff (elytras, dragon heads, temples, etc.) and those with no time and no money had to be satisfied with few rotten zombie spawners. I was one of those guys. But in all honest, i think people with time and money would still win, since the poor ppl with no time would not have time to play, or not even leave their computer on to afk around. Thats also a problem: people with time would just afk all night. But thats nothing a few lines of code and some banns wouldnt solve. So in general, pretty good idea. It may have its moment now or then, but like i said earlier, it needs a little editing. Lets hear the staffs opinion...

As a side note, i reccomend you add few more opinions on the poll. Like: needs a little editing, still good idea, or like: not like that, but something similiar. Aince those poll options are kinda radical.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

SMP, We can't really have stuff likes this, as per usual it's brought up and shot down.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(07-29-2016, 11:03 PM)Sky Wrote: SMP, We can't really have stuff likes this, as per usual it's brought up and shot down.

SMP: Survival Multi Player (doesn't say not-plugin-ed). But still it would resolve alot of issues involving the eco, in my eyes. That also counts for maybe an Auction plugin alot of people do it in chat anyways so why not make it easier?

It ain't shot down yet.
Let the STEAK rule!!!

I know this isn't going to happen, but it's a nice idea:

New players start with 100$. This is the average wealth of a player.
It is impossible to create/destroy money (apart from new players joining and people being perm banned).
This includes voting. Voting would award claim blocks and allow you to rank up, but it would not give you money.
This way, the only way to gain money is from other players, and the only way to lose it is by spending it.
Yes, overall, the amount of money changes depending on players joining the server or getting banned, however this is directly proportional to the number of players and therefore the worth of money cannot fluctuate (much)
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Yet players can have many alts and transfer money to one account. Starting money will not be brought back for this reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(07-29-2016, 11:32 PM)vilneas Wrote: Yet players can have many alts and transfer money to one account. Starting money will not be brought back for this reason.

yes, this is one disadvantage of my system. However if you are willing to pay £16 for a new account, go ahead. It's not exactly worth it.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(07-29-2016, 11:32 PM)vilneas Wrote: Yet players can have many alts and transfer money to one account. Starting money will not be brought back for this reason.

I think the Jobs thing is fine, but starting money is a no-no
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

uh, the rich don't stay rich if they spend their money, and the poor stay poor caus ethey aren't working, basicly, in Hometown, the Republicans are right
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

(07-30-2016, 03:52 AM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: uh, the rich don't stay rich if they spend their money, and the poor stay poor caus ethey aren't working, basicly, in Hometown, the Republicans are right

Not really true: the rich don't spend that much money, in comparison to what they are "earning" with the economy ... The poor work for their small fee they get from the rich, which we can barely pay anything with, basically!

Ye, I never said to starting with money, because well obvious reason...
Let the STEAK rule!!!