YES!!!
Maybe, it needs some work
NO!!!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mining operation: Clearing out a sea
Brick 
Now first of all: I deleted the other thread for the reason that I just started thinking about it and well it didn't make sense. Sorry if I caused any inconvenience. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What this basically is: A complete "free" job, but you keep everything YOU want to keep.

Now I know, A free job, ain't great I know that, I so know that. The thing just is that you are asked to mine out everything in a particular plot. SO that means: Every diamond you find, or every piece of gold/iron/coal/stone (for that matter) you are able to keep, and will therefor count as your pay. If you don't wish to keep those stuff for any reason, or just a small portion, you WILL be paid in $$$ for it, depending on what you "give up".

For how the plot-choosing will go: This is completely up to you, you can choose any plot that you want to, BUT I ask you to only work on a MAX of 4 plots. I'd suggest that they are next to each other, but this is not a requirement. AGAIN, everything you mine up is for YOU to keep, BUT if you do wanna mine out all 4 of possible plots you can mine out, you will be granted some extra $$$ on completion, or blocks/items that resemble the same amount.

Currently I'd say that I only "hire" in four of you people to begin with. It is just a try-out, and once I get the system refined, maybe more of you can join in. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Requirements:

There are a few requirements for the job, mainly of how you do the job:
1. Like the parts that I already mined out, I'd like for you to place sand walls under the cobble outlines, so they can hold out the water.
2. EVERYTHING must be mined out, this means that every bit of water/lava/stone/gravel/etc must be mined out.  EXCEPT for spawners, these should NEVER be destroyed, deactivated for sure, but destroyed, never.
3. That's it

Things that I will deliver to you:

I will deliver some basic materials to you like the sand that is needed to make the "walls" against the water, and to just remove the water in it's whole.
I will also make a chest shop where some basic mining materials will be sold, this will be for a very low price, like very low: 1 Iron pickaxe for 5$.
If you need anything else, like Haste II or so, I'm sorry to say but I can't deliver that myself, I just got myself a beacon and am working on gathering the resources too make a full beacon.
The side walls, under the cobble will be filled up with sand, for you. For people without /fly this will be more usefull

Choose your plot:

The choosing of you plot is easy. the link down below will show you a picture of where every plot is located, with it's own code. You choose one code, or a set of codes and post down below which you want to "mine out". Once we get both online on HT I'll show you to your plot and you can begin. AGAIN this is purely "free", but everything you mine up is for you to keep.

I hope this system a way better one than the previous one, if not, please contact me down below!

~Andreas

Taken plots:

PLOT F8 (TomDB237
PLOT F5 (LynxThe1st)
PLOT F4 (drake / ganzo)
PLOT F3 (Boonarooni)
PLOT H4 (ThatDuckSauce)
PLOT G8 (TomDB237)
PLOT F6 (DinoLaur)
PLOT K1 (Solid_Brass)
PLOT K2 (Solid_Brass)
Let the STEAK rule!!!

im interested, but like
by 1 iron pick for $1 do you mean you are selling them?
either way
im in

plsihatethisfont
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

(08-01-2016, 07:22 PM)LynxThe1st Wrote: im interested, but like
by 1 iron pick for $1 do you mean you are selling them?
either way
im in

plsihatethisfont

Yes, I'm gonning to setup a small shop near the plots for you to buy small things that help you mining, like food/iron pickaxes/ladders/etc
Let the STEAK rule!!!

If I wanted to, could I do more than one plot?
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

You probably should get a beacon to help your miners.
-DrBot

(08-02-2016, 12:50 AM)Laur Wrote: If I wanted to, could I do more than one plot?

Sure you can! Just tell me when I'm online which you want

(08-02-2016, 02:08 AM)DrRadiant Wrote: You probably should get a beacon to help your miners.

Working on that, don't have the resources for it yet though ...
Let the STEAK rule!!!

How many blocks length and width are the plots?

(08-02-2016, 02:49 AM)ThatDuckSauce Wrote: How many blocks length and width are the plots?

its a chunk
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

(08-02-2016, 02:49 AM)ThatDuckSauce Wrote: How many blocks length and width are the plots?

ye it's arround 16x16, some plots differ, like 15x16,or 17x16. But most are 16x16. the height of the chunk is at sea-level.
Let the STEAK rule!!!

I can do one, but it'll be as and when as have a newborn to manage too lol

I'll take H4 if you message me its boundaries coords