Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for griefing
Server you were banned on (SMP): Survival

Minecraft name: CreeperKing309

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Hello. When I say this, I do not mean to sound sassy, sarcastic or rude, but can you please tell me what I griefed? I honestly do not remember what I griefed but I truly respect Grimm and his decisions. If he decided to ban me, it must mean that I did grief. So I completely own up to that. But I can assure you this, it was not on purpose. I am truly sorry for any harm I may have caused to anyone and their property. I would just like to be told what I griefed and then I can truly own up to it. However, don't get me wrong. I am VERY sorry for my deeds. I did not mean to do this and realize that my actions have consequences and will  be much more conscious of my doings in the future. This griefing was most likely be because I was too curious and maybe broke into somewhere??? i don't know but if that's the case I will certainly be less curious in the future. That being said, I respect your decision Grimm. I'm so sorry.
Why do you want to come back: I really want to come back because I feel like this server has really grown on me. I have friendships within the server I don't want to give up. I love this server. It is truly a work of art. I will never do anything like this again. I believe I have learned my lesson. I take full responsiblity for my actions. I will be kind and considerate to other players. Also, I know this most likely doesn't count for anything, but I might as well point out that I did spend money for VIP2 and am planning on donating more to the server in the future. I really enjoy this server and it has become a very positive part of my life. Tell me what I did(I don't mean to sound rude) and I promise I will tell you everything I know about my bad actions. Anyway, I hope that you give me another chance and pray that I am allowed back. Thanks!
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

HomeTown Offense Report
Long story short, I was called over by [Advanced] Beast to inspect some grief on his road in the Nether.  CoreProtect detected that CreeperKing309 had removed the obsidian, and–when questioned–Beast claimed to have no affiliation with the offending player.
[Image: MeQ3ibp.png]
I rolled back the damages and proceeded to ban the account.
[Image: 1A9Fa4v.png]

The grief was minor, but it still needs to be addressed.  If you can promise that you will not grief further, then I will unban you.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Oh! I legitimately thought that obsidian roads like that were a natural part of nether fortresses! I am truly sorry! I didn't know that they were someone's property. I promise I will not grief further and will be much more careful with my mining in the future. Please give me a second chance Grimm. And also, yes I agree with you, it's good to punish even minor things so that they don't keep happening! Sorry, Grimm. Sorry, Beast.

Also, Grimm, I do not know if you are the right person or if this is the right place to ask, but I figured since youre here. I had another forums account! That one had more posts and was more developed and also called CreeperKing309. But I didn't go on it in a while and forgot the password! Is there any way it can be changed so I can use it again? Thanks. I am sorry about the grief and won't ever do it again. Sorry.

Sincerely,

Creep

Alright you will be unbanned shortly after this comment it made. Please, try to refrain from further indiscretions.

As for your forums-account, I'm not sure if you know this, but the forums had been hacked awhile back and everything got purged. There is no other CreeperKing309 and we all lost everything, accounts included. We had to re-make the forums. I hope this answers your question.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Oh I did not know this! Oh well. Thanks so much for the unban!!! I won't do it again!!!

Not to be pushy, but it has been half an hour since you said you'd shortly unban me. I doubt you have forgotten but perhaps you did! I guess this is a reminder! Sorry if I seem rude, I'm just eager to get back on! Big Grin Sorry, thanks!

Sincerely,

Creep