• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I'm Sorry For Being Bad Or Disrespectful
Dear People That Are On The Server And Seeing This Text...

Server you were banned on (SMP): The Server I Was Banned From Was Called smp.hometownmc.com (HownTown).

Minecraft name: My Name For This Server Is MatthewNico.

Reason for your ban: The Reason Why I Was Banned Was Because I Was Griefing Other People's House Or Stuff And Trespassing On Other People's Property Without Asking Them If I Can Go Inside There Property.

Who banned you: The Person Who Banned Me From The Server Was Named DK.

Why should you be unbanned: I Will Behave And I Will Make Sure That I Will Help Others Even If I Have To Help OP People In The Server.

Why do you want to come back: Because I Miss This Server And I Miss You Guys Because You Guys Are My Friends And I Have My Cousin Playing This Server And I Want To See Her Again, Plus When I Was On The Server I Made A Lot Of Friends Even Moderators Like Me And As A Friend I Will Help Them Even If Its Impossible. I Have Learned My Lesson.

https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Quote:2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal.
[Image: 44d3388ebe.jpg]

I Updated My Ban Appeal. Please Take A Look At It