Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
HomeTown SMP

Electricz

Crop Theft

Kat

I didnt so anything wrong, because I went to the LOCAL farm, took carrots and wheat, but i tried my best to place it all back. That is not considered being a theif, especially since it was a LOCAL farm.

I would like to get unbanned because ive been on MANY SMP server, and this is the only one that seemed to make since. Plus i spent alot of time building my house, getting acheivements, and also it has a pretty nice community.

I was called over by Cactus because someone hadn't replanted at /Warp publicfarm. Your name came up in the logs. I rolled it back and proceeded to ban you. You had left quite a big area unplanted. Additionally I had called your name twice in chat, but you got AFK removed. I waited a few minutes to see if you would come back, however you hadn't. Your appeal is lacking. I'd like you to explain why you're sorry and why you know what you did is wrong.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/CYMSn
- KatNip

I watched you break the crops, I asked you to replant (multiple times) you went off somewhere and afked and apparently got kick. Just want staff to know, he had a fair warning (multiple of em)

Apart from the failure to replant locally owned crops–which is griefing and theft by our standards–you've also been charged with x-raying.

https://postimg.org/gallery/e9q3lwti/2bcb6a60/

You found and partially mined 3 diamond ore veins within 3minutes after mining through a cave's floor, and those aren't even all your diamond ore breaks logged via CoreProtect. The fact that you both griefed and x-rayed is a serious offense on your part. It shows you do not respect our server enough to play legitimately, and respect our rules and expectations of proper player conduct. Your ban has been upgraded to a permanent IP-ban.

Appeal denied; find a new server. If you post a new ban appeal or make any rude comment on the forums, you will be forum-banned for the respective offense of spamming or disrespect.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook