• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New PVP Arena!!!
I wanna build a cool new PVP Arena, is it possible we can do that so people can finally PVP and have their fun skirmishes and their fun named items again?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

I agree on that, but apparently we had PVP once but it died down.
So I don't think Staff and frost want another PVP related thing.

Hopefully minigames will come back! But I also used to love the thing where you could build a pvp arena of your style and what ever and staff could make it pvp enabled! I wish they would do that again!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(08-10-2016, 05:20 PM)Sky Wrote: Hopefully minigames will come back! But I also used to love the thing where you could build a pvp arena of your style and what ever and staff could make it pvp enabled! I wish they would do that again!

I remember that! they could set an area to pvp on or off. and people added beacons with jump boost and stuff
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

I think this would be fun, so long as the pvp area is bigger than the last one

I think we should get a whole bunch of minigames related to pvp in the future. Since pvp is all about luck, cheats or map knowledge, theres no matter what kind of maps will come. Still, good luck with making that arena!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(08-10-2016, 09:33 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: Since pvp is all about luck, cheats or map knowledge

Is that opinion or fact?
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(08-10-2016, 09:34 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 09:33 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: Since pvp is all about luck, cheats or map knowledge

Is that opinion or fact?
well, it is in my experience a fact. i play a lot of pvp minigames, and if ive had enough luck i win. usually theres a cheater playing on the most servers, so i lost like 60 % of my games. and i know they are cheaters. if you see someone on skywars flying around with no armour, taking about 7 hits from dia sword without dying and going the speed of a freaking leopard, they are guaranteed cheaters. and when it comes to map knowledge, knowing where the chests and health boosts are, you pretty much have about 70 % of victory change if the enemies dont know the locations.
so in my opinion its a fact, but i van always be wrong. luck is a weird thing...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I think this would be cool, as long as its done so everyone has even items and a fair chance when fighting. However, the upper-staff would need to find a way to make it possible.
- KatNip

I want a chance burn people alove.... I mean play games with them.... yeah games..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]