• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Dear People That Are On The Server And Seeing This Text...

Server you were banned on (SMP): The Server I Was Banned From Was Called smp.hometownmc.com (HownTown). Which Also Have A Website Which Everyone Must Check It Out. If You Want To Know The Website For Any Of You Noobs Out There It's https://hometownmc.com.

Minecraft name: My Name For This Server Is MatthewNico. I Was A Minecraft Player That Join Hown Town. I Had The Knowledge To Not Be A Bad Person Because My Brother LittleNeek Was Stupid Enough To Get An Enchanted Table And Anvil From A Public Place That Provided Those Things. Anyways He Put Them In His Ender Chest And I Happened To Not Do The Same Thing, But Still Get Banned.

Reason for your ban: The Reason Why I Was Banned Was Because I Was Griefing Other People's House Or Stuff And Trespassing On Other People's Property Without Asking Them If I Can Go Inside There Property. Being Very Stupid And Going To People's Home And Not Stealing Anything But Still Going In His/Her House And I Might Make A Mess By Going In The Houses Or People's Home Or Things.

Who banned you: The Person Who Banned Me From The Server Was Named DK. I Don't Really Remember A Lot About Him, But I He Was One Of The Moderators Of Home Town. I Do I Remember That He Was A Good Moderator And He Can Catch Bad People Doing Bad Things. EX: MatthewNico and Littleneek.

Why should you be unbanned: I Will Behave And I Will Make Sure That I Will Help Others Even If I Have To Help OP People In The Server. Sure I Might Screw Up And I Might Be Annoying Sometimes, But If You Think I Would Be A Helpful Person, Then You Might Be Right Or You Might Be Wrong. I Will Try My Best.

Why do you want to come back: Because I Miss This Server And I Miss You Guys Because You Guys Are My Friends And I Have My Cousin Playing This Server And I Want To See Her Again, Plus When I Was On The Server I Made A Lot Of Friends Even Moderators Like Me And As A Friend I Will Help Them Even If Its Impossible. I Have Learned My Lesson. Maybe I Should Help You Guys Out More. Maybe I Could Help You Find THe End, Build Your House, Make A Farm For You, Or Even Make A New MiniGame For The Server. Also I Miss This Server And The Fun I Had In It. I Mean It's Been A Year Since I've Played This Server. I Think I Can Think Before I Do. So I Leave This Message Here For Me To See It, For You To See It, For DK to See It, And For EVERYONE To See It. Smile

From Friend: MatthewNico

First off, stop creating new ban appeals. Especially when they all have the exact same content.
Secondly, I want you to make a much better appeal before I consider unbanning you. A sentence for each paragraph is not enough.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

I Have Made An UpDate To My New Thread If You Want You Can Look At It. It's Your Choice.

I'll unban you. Keep your nose out of trouble.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]